For information regarding Winter Break protocols from the CDC and from our headmaster, Dr. Charles J. Karulak, please click here to download the school's COVID-19 Protocol.
If you have any questions, please contact the school. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we develop a plan that allows us to provide the best possible learning environment for our students.
The Winston School San Antonio continues to track news and information about the spread of COVID-19 in the San Antonio area. Our first priority is keeping our students, faculty, staff, and community safe. Please visit this page for the most up-to-date and accurate information related to school activities.
We appreciate the patience and diligence of our families and students as we navigate these unprecedented times. As a reminder, please contact the school at (210) 615-6544 if you have any pressing questions or concerns.
- 1/13/20 - Winston's COVID-19 Protocol
- 16/16/20 - Winter Break Information for Lower School Students
- 16/16/20 - Winter Break Information for Middle & Upper School Students
- 11/16/20 - Headmaster's Update - Holiday protocols
- 11/13/20 - Celebrating Thanksgiving - CDC - Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- 07/17/20 - The Winston School San Antonio returns to On-Campus Classes August 17th, 2020
- 07/02/20 - Headmaster's Update
- 06/24/20 - Headmaster's Update
- 05/22/20 - Headmaster's Update
- 05/15/20 - Headmaster's Update
- 05/11/20 - Message from the Board of Trustees
- 05/08/20 - Headmaster's Update
- 05/01/20 - Headmaster's Update
- 04/24/20 - Headmaster's Update
- 04/17/20 - School Closure Update
- 04/16/20 - Headmaster's Update
- 04/08/20 - Headmaster's Update
- 04/03/20 - Headmaster's Update
- Facebook Q&A with Dr. K. & Mr. Yocham
- 03/27/20 - Headmaster's Update
- 03/25/20 - Headmaster's Update
- 03/20/20 -Message from Mr. Yocham
- 03/19/20 - Headmaster's Update
- 03/17/20 - Headmaster's Update
School office hours are 8:00 am to 4:00 pm daily. If you need to come by the school, please call the front desk at (210) 615-6544 to arrange your visit.
For questions related to distance learning, technology, or borrowing school materials: Contact Steve Yocham at (210) 615-6544 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For medication & health questions: Contact Missy Harris at 210-275-3871.
- For counseling and help with anxiety: Contact Denise Williams at 210-683-4170.
WSSA Distance Learning
How to Help Students Make the Most of their Newfound Free Time (Washington Post)
What is Social Distancing? (Medium)
Supporting Kids During the COVID-19 Crisis (Child Mind Institute)
City of San Antonio (Metro Health)
WHO (World Health Organization)