Thank you for your interest in a career with Winston.
Lower School teacher
The Winston School San Antonio is seeking a Lower School teacher for the 2020-2021 academic year.
The teacher who is a candidate for this position has the required certification to teach Math, Reading, and Language Arts to 1st through 5th graders. Experience working with students with learning differences (dyslexia, ADHD, etc.) is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, Masters preferred
- State or specialty certification preferred
- Knowledge of the subjects assigned
- General knowledge of curriculum and instruction
- Ability to instruct students and manage their behavior
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Special Education certification or training in language-based disabilities a plus
Experience: 1-3 years of teaching experience preferred, but all candidates will be considered.
Salary is commensurate with experience
Submit resume to:
Charles J. Karulak, Ed.D., Headmaster
Winston School San Antonio
8565 Ewing Halsell
San Antonio, TX 78229
General Maintenance and Landscaping
We have an immediate need for a full-time maintenance person to help keep our campus looking great.
Duties include setting up and breaking down tables, chairs and equipment for meetings and events, and general clean-ups as needed. Landscaping maintenance includes mowing grass, blowing leaves, and whatever it takes to keep the grounds looking immaculate. Must be dependable, have a current driver’s license with a clean record and be able to pass a background and drug test. Benefits include paid holidays, vacation, sick leave; health and retirement plans.
Please send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Substitute School Teacher
We are currently interviewing for substitute teacher openings for K through 12th grades. Interested candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but will consider candidates with some post-secondary education.
- Previous teaching experience or substitute teaching experience a plus.
- Employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a criminal background investigation.
The Winston School San Antonio does not currently have any other open positions.
All educational programs, services, activities and employment of The Winston School San Antonio are available without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, genetics, or citizenship.
Employees of The Winston School San Antonio are protected under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990 that prohibits discrimination and ensures equal opportunities for persons with disabilities in employment, state and local government services, public accommodations, commercial facilities, and transportation. Winston has made every effort to comply with the ADA. Individuals wishing to suggest additional modifications to facilitate the mobility of any member of the Winston community should contact a school administrator.