The Winston School San Antonio campus will be closed through the end of the school year, per the decree from Governor Abbott.
The Winston School San Antonio is tracking news and information about the spread of COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) in the San Antonio area. Our first priority is keeping our students, faculty, staff, and community safe. Please visit this page for the most up-to-date and accurate information related to school activities.
We appreciate the patience and diligence of our families and students as we navigate these unprecedented times. As a reminder, please contact the school at (210) 615-6544 if you have any pressing questions or concerns.
- 05/22/20 - Headmaster's Update
- 05/15/20 - Headmaster's Update
- 05/11/20 - Message from the Board of Trustees
- 05/08/20 - Headmaster's Update
- 05/01/20 - Headmaster's Update
- 04/24/20 - Headmaster's Update
- 04/17/20 - School Closure Update
- 04/16/20 - Headmaster's Update
- 04/08/20 - Headmaster's Update
- 04/03/20 - Headmaster's Update
- Facebook Q&A with Dr. K. & Mr. Yocham
- 03/27/20 - Headmaster's Update
- 03/25/20 - Headmaster's Update
- 03/20/20 -Message from Mr. Yocham
- 03/20/20 - Headmaster's Update
- 03/19/20 - Headmaster's Update
- 03/17/20 - Headmaster's Update
All classes, sports games, practices, and extracurricular activities are suspended until further notice.
- The Auction & Gala has been postponed. We will keep our community posted on rescheduling information.
- As a result, all activities associated with the Auction have been postponed.
- The Big Give has been postponed until September 10, 2020. You can still make gifts to the school HERE to help offset costs associated with the COVID-19 outbreak.
School office hours are 9:00 am to 3:00 pm daily. If you need to come by the school, please call the front desk at (210) 615-6544 to arrange your visit.
For questions related to distance learning, technology, or borrowing school materials: Contact Steve Yocham at (210) 615-6544 or email@example.com.
- For medication & health questions: Contact Missy Harris at 210-275-3871.
- For counseling and help with anxiety: Contact Denise Williams at 210-683-4170.
WSSA Distance Learning
How to Help Students Make the Most of their Newfound Free Time (Washington Post)
What is Social Distancing? (Medium)
Supporting Kids During the COVID-19 Crisis (Child Mind Institute)
City of San Antonio (Metro Health)
WHO (World Health Organization)