Students are required to earn 27 credit hours as follows:
- English: Four years of English (I, II, III, and IV)
- Math: Four years from Math Concepts, Math Models, Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, or College Algebra
- Natural Sciences: Four years from Biology, Chemistry, Physics I, Physics II, Anatomy and Physiology, Engineering Science, or Environmental Science
- Social Studies: Four years required (American History, World Geography, World History, and one semester of both Economics and Government)
- Foreign Language: Two years of Spanish
- Physical Education: Two years from Physical Education or Athletics
- Health: One semester required
- Speech: One semester required
- Transition Course: Two semesters required
- Computer Science: Two years from Computer Programming, Digital Media I, Digital Media II, Business Computer Applications, or Graphic Design/Yearbook
- Fine Arts: One year from Art I, Art II, Drama, or Music
- Electives: Two years from any class beyond the required coursework
Students interested in Dual Credit courses must meet prerequisites and be recommended by faculty or administration
Dyslexia Intervention: Upon administrative recommendation, students may be enrolled in the Lexia Learning Program, Reading Lab, and/or Dyslexia Therapy
Additionally, seniors are required to complete Winston’s job shadowing program.
All Winston students are required to complete 20 hours of community service each year. End of year grade reports will not be released until community service documentation is on file.
Graduation Requirements are subject to change. Course selection and availability will vary each year depending on enrollment.