Students are required to earn 27 credit hours as follows:
- English: Four years from English I, II, III, or IV
- Math: Four years from Math Concepts, Math Models, Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, or College Algebra
- Natural Science: Four years from Integrated Physics and Chemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Physics I, Physics II, Anatomy and Physiology, or Environmental Science
- Social Studies: Four years from American History, World Geography, World History, and one semester of both Economics and Government
- Foreign Language: Two years from Spanish I, II, or III
- Physical Education: Two years from Physical Education or Athletics
- Health: One semester required
- Speech: One semester required
- Transition Course: Two semesters required
- Computer Science: Two years from Computer Literacy, Digital Media I, Digital Media II, or Graphic Design/Yearbook
- Fine Arts: One year from Art I, Art II, Drama, or Music
- Electives: Two years from any class beyond the required coursework
Students interested in Photography and/or Dual Credit must meet prerequisites and be recommended by faculty or administration
- Dyslexia Intervention: Upon administrative recommendation, students may be enrolled in the Lexia Learning Program, Reading Lab, and/or Dyslexia Therapy
- Seniors are required to complete Winston’s job shadowing program.
- All Winston students are required to complete 20 hours of community service each year. End of year grade reports will not be released until community service documentation is on file.
Each semester course is 0.5 credit hours
Graduation Requirements are subject to change. Course selection and availability will vary each year depending on enrollment.