32nd Annual Auction & Gala
Saturday, April 7, 2018
6:30pm – 10:30pm
at the Historic La Villita Assembly Hall
Benefitting Winston’s Tuition Assistance Program
Join us for the school’s largest fundraising event, featuring silent and live auctions, a gourmet dinner, and great music. This annual event is attended by nearly 500 parents, alumni, and friends of Winston, so whether you are a new or more seasoned member of the Winston community, come out and enjoy a wonderful night of fellowship and support! All proceeds raised from this event support our tuition assistance program, helping provide access to the Winston experience to families throughout San Antonio.
Here is the price list to attend this fantastic event:
- Diamond Sponsorship – $15,000 (Preferred seating for 20, VIP parking, & special recognition at the Auction.)
- Emerald Sponsorship – $10,000 (Preferred seating for 20, VIP parking, & special recognition at the Auction)
- Ruby Sponsorship – $5,000 (Preferred seating for 10, VIP parking, & special recognition at the Auction)
- Platinum Table – $2,000 (Preferred seating for 10 at a premium reserved table, VIP parking, & special recognition at the Auction.)
- Gold Table – $1,500 (Seating for 10 and a listing in the program)
- Individual Tickets – $150 each
- Parent/Grandparent Individual Tickets – $75 each
If you would like to help make this event a success in other ways, you can contribute in one of the ways below:
- Find a business to support Winston. Please help us gather merchandise or gift certificates from the businesses that you frequent, to use as silent auction items. We will provide the business with exposure to over 500 potential customers. Additionally, they will receive recognition in a variety of ways, including:
- Bid Sheet recognition
- Listing on the Winston website
- Promotion through our silent & live auction on the evening of the event
- Make a donation. To make an auction item donation, please click here to download the Donation Form and return it to the front office via mail or in-person by March 2, 2018. Upon receipt, one of our auction volunteers will be in touch with you to answer questions and arrange for pick-up, if necessary.
- Spread the word. You can share our social media posts to help get the word out! Click here to share on Facebook, or here to share a promotion on Instagram.
- Volunteer. By donating your time, you can make a huge difference! We need help with set-up, decoration, and data entry. Please email Bianca at email@example.com if you are interested in being a part of the event!
For more information about our 32nd Annual Auction & Gala, please contact our Advancement Office at (210) 615-7485 or firstname.lastname@example.org.