Join us for our 33rd Annual Auction & Gala
Saturday, April 6, 2019
6:30pm – 10:30pm
at the Historic La Villita Assembly Hall ("Venue Villita")
Benefitting Winston’s Tuition Assistance Program
- Parking: Complimentary valet parking is available to all guests. Please put the following address in your GPS: 401 Villita St, San Antonio, TX 78205. The same address may be used for Uber, chauffer, and taxi directions.
- Dinner will be a plated service provided by Rosemary’s Catering. Dinner will be served at 8pm, following the silent auction.
- Attire is Cuban Chic; think flowery dresses, guayaberas, and fedoras. Fruit hats are optional!
- Amazing silent and live auction items will be available!
- Table Sponsors: If you are a table sponsor, please email your guest list to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, April 1st. Your table assignment will be posted on signage the evening of the event.
- We are excited to have you join us at Havana Nights!
We need "filler" items to help us make auction baskets! Can you please help us by providing an item on this list?
Join us for the school’s largest fundraising event, featuring silent and live auctions, a gourmet dinner, and great music. This annual event is attended by nearly 500 parents, alumni, and friends of Winston, so whether you are a new or more seasoned member of the Winston community, come out and enjoy a wonderful night of fellowship and support! All proceeds raised from this event support our tuition assistance program, helping provide access to the Winston experience to families throughout San Antonio.
If you would like to help make this event a success in other ways, you can contribute in one of the ways below:
- Find a business to support Winston. Please help us gather merchandise or gift certificates from the businesses that you frequent, to use as silent auction items. We will provide the business with exposure to over 500 potential customers. Additionally, they will receive recognition in a variety of ways, including:
- Bid Sheet recognition
- Listing on the Winston website
- Promotion through our silent & live auction on the evening of the event
- Make a donation. To make an auction item donation, please click here to download the Donation Form and return it to the front office via mail or in-person by March 2, 2018. Upon receipt, one of our auction volunteers will be in touch with you to answer questions and arrange for pick-up, if necessary.
- Spread the word. You can share our social media posts to help get the word out! Click here to share on Facebook, or here to share a promotion on Instagram.
- Volunteer. By donating your time, you can make a huge difference! We need help with set-up, decoration, and data entry. Please email Bianca at email@example.com if you are interested in being a part of the event!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
For more information about our 33rd Annual Auction & Gala, please contact our Advancement Office at (210) 615-7485 or firstname.lastname@example.org.