The Winston School San Antonio will be open, Monday February, 22, 2021.
For Monday, February 22, 2021, lunch will be chicken nuggets, mashed potatoes, gravy, and peas.
For information regarding Winter Break protocols from the CDC and from our headmaster, Dr. Charles J. Karulak, please click here to download the school's COVID-19 Protocol.
If you have any questions, please contact the school. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we develop a plan that allows us to provide the best possible learning environment for our students.
The Winston School San Antonio continues to track news and information about the spread of COVID-19 in the San Antonio area. Our first priority is keeping our students, faculty, staff, and community safe. Please visit this page for the most up-to-date and accurate information related to school activities.
We appreciate the patience and diligence of our families and students as we navigate these unprecedented times. As a reminder, please contact the school at (210) 615-6544 if you have any pressing questions or concerns.
- 1/13/20 - Winston's COVID-19 Protocol
- 16/16/20 - Winter Break Information for Lower School Students
- 16/16/20 - Winter Break Information for Middle & Upper School Students
- 11/16/20 - Headmaster's Update - Holiday protocols
- 11/13/20 - Celebrating Thanksgiving - CDC - Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- 07/17/20 - The Winston School San Antonio returns to On-Campus Classes August 17th, 2020
- 07/02/20 - Headmaster's Update
- 06/24/20 - Headmaster's Update
- 05/22/20 - Headmaster's Update
- 05/15/20 - Headmaster's Update
- 05/11/20 - Message from the Board of Trustees
- 05/08/20 - Headmaster's Update
- 05/01/20 - Headmaster's Update
- 04/24/20 - Headmaster's Update
- 04/17/20 - School Closure Update
- 04/16/20 - Headmaster's Update
- 04/08/20 - Headmaster's Update
- 04/03/20 - Headmaster's Update
- Facebook Q&A with Dr. K. & Mr. Yocham
- 03/27/20 - Headmaster's Update
- 03/25/20 - Headmaster's Update
- 03/20/20 -Message from Mr. Yocham
- 03/19/20 - Headmaster's Update
- 03/17/20 - Headmaster's Update
School office hours are 8:00 am to 4:00 pm daily. If you need to come by the school, please call the front desk at (210) 615-6544 to arrange your visit.
For questions related to distance learning, technology, or borrowing school materials: Contact Steve Yocham at (210) 615-6544 or email@example.com.
- For medication & health questions: Contact Missy Harris at 210-275-3871.
- For counseling and help with anxiety: Contact Denise Williams at 210-683-4170.
WSSA Distance Learning
How to Help Students Make the Most of their Newfound Free Time (Washington Post)
What is Social Distancing? (Medium)
Supporting Kids During the COVID-19 Crisis (Child Mind Institute)
City of San Antonio (Metro Health)
WHO (World Health Organization)