The Winston School San Antonio alumni program promotes, strengthens, and supports the important connection between our alums and their alma mater. We hope you will stay involved with Winston and help us forge a long term relationship between our past, our present, and our future.
Be sure to stay updated by following our Winston Alumni Facebook page!
To be sure that you receive all pertinent information, we also hope that you will share your contact information with us. Please click the link below to stay connected!
We rely heavily on our alumni support in:
- Speaking to students about your college experience and career;
- Serving as class agents to help organize class reunions;
- Gathering and sharing news from classmates;
- Supporting school-wide events like the Auction Gala;
- Contacting classmates to promote their support of the Winston Annual Fund;
- Advocating and recommending The Winston School to your circle of influence; and
- Volunteering for Winston School events
News to Share — Did you get married, have a baby, get a big promotion, or have something else special to share with the Winston community? Please share your accomplishments with us; we want to celebrate with you! Send us an email to share the great news and keep us in the loop.
Want to reconnect with Winston or get more involved? Please contact our Advancement Office at (210) 615-7485 or
How Does Winston Prepare Its Graduates for College?
Winston created a College and Career Counseling program in 2011. Since then, Winston has seen a significant increase in college applications, acceptances, and scholarship offers. Student perceptions about continuing education have broadened; parents and students are more aware of the necessary process for college acceptance, and families have begun to plan for their child’s future education earlier.
Are you a Winston alum? Stay in the loop!