All Winston “ALL IN”. Every Family, Every Year. You want the best for your child and so do we! Your support of the Winston Annual Fund allows us to enhance all aspects of the school – classrooms, athletics, arts, and more. By making your 100% tax deductible gift to the Annual Fund, you are helping Winston provide tools needed to ensure that our students experience success. 100 percent family participation is our goal. Some families give $50, and some families give $50,000, but our goal is for all families to give according to their ability.
The Annual Fund is designed to provide additional support to the school's operating budget. Revenue from this campaign helps the school fund its daily operations and accomplish immediate campus improvements and upgrades.
Annual Fund gifts have impacted our students by enabling the following:
- the Center for Neurodiversity which is housed in library, provides testing, tutoring and coaching.
- Trained Dyslexia Specialists who teach reading daily using the Take Flight Program to our Lower School students with dyslexia.
- the purchase of new laptops for the Cyber Security Class, that will also be used for the programming class.
- the purchase of a subscription to Merge Cube for all students to utilize.
- electives to support development of the WHOLE STUDENT: Fine Arts offerings weekly, art, music/drama, daily Digital Media, photography, yearbook, broadcast journalism, foreign language and physical education.
- keeping tuition (and increases) at a minimum.
- the purchase of two Celestron Digital Telescopes.
- professional development for faculty to include .
- the purchase of printers for teachers.
- the purchase of new computers for teachers & much, much more!
Donations are welcome throughout the year and can be made in a single payment, in semi-annual, quarterly, or recurring monthly payments. Click the button below to get started!