Winston's 30th Annual Learning Symposium
Fostering Resilient Learners will take place on January 24, 2020, at The Winston School San Antonio.
Registration for this event will open on October 1, 2019
Keynote Lecture: "Fostering Resilient Learners" by Kristin Souers.
Each year, the Winston School San Antonio and MSAC work diligently to plan Winston's Learning Symposium—an educational event that provides the community with access to cutting-edge research and tools to help educate students with learning differences.
The Symposium allows us to extend Winston’s reach by providing important information to parents, education professionals, and others from across the state. Each year, the event features a nationally-renowned professional and breakout sessions hosted by a select group of local professionals.
BREAKOUT SESSIONS & GUEST SPEAKERS
- 3-Hour Ethics Panel Breakout Session
- ADHD & Medication: Steven Pliszka, M.D. - UT Health
- ADHD in the Classroom: Linda Hamilton - North East ISD
- Anxiety - TBD
- Mindfulness for Educators/Self Care for Teachers: TBD
- Educational Technology in the Classroom: TBD
- Social-Emotional Learning: TBD
- Outdoor Education: Courtney Crim, Ed.D. - Trinity University
- Sensory Integration: TBD
- Accommodations: TBD
For a full listing of breakout sessions and descriptions, please check back at a later date.
To see presentations from previous years, please click here
Winston's 29th Annual Learning Symposium
Join us on January 31, 2020 for our 30th Annual Learning Symposium